CANCELLED – Podcasting Workshop
It is with sadness, given the current circumstances, that I have decided to cancel the online workshop.
Once, as a society, we know where we are after this dreadful virus, we can look at arranging another date and time.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the promotion, organising and funding of this opportunity.
I really hope it can take place sooner rather than later.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay indoors!
Dwarfism: What Next? is an opportunity for the Dwarf community to talk about the issues facing us today and how we would like to shape the narrative of our bodies in arts, culture and media at the beginning of a new decade.
THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
The workshop will be taking place * online * on Saturday 25th April 2020 between 10am – 4pm!
This is the second of the two funded podcasting workshops specifically for the Dwarfism community.
It is ONLY for people with a diagnosed or undiagnosed form of Dwarfism to participate in the U.K.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please email email@example.com.
Want to join us?
If you are interested in participating in the online workshop and…
- you have a form of dwarfism – diagnosed or undiagnosed,
- are aged 18+,
- Live in the U.K,
- A good, reliable Internet connection
- Microphone (optional)
- Download Zoom to be able to participate in the workshop
You can download the app for your device’s platform here: https://zoom.us/support/download)
- Are available from 10am – 4pm on Saturday 25th April 2020.
…then please fill out this form to register your interest.
Please note, there are limited spaces available on the workshop!
If you have any questions about the workshop, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is supported with funding from Arts Council England and the National
Lottery Heritage Fund, through Sunderland Culture’s Creative Development Fellowship.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any online access requirements.
- There will be a break on the morning and afternoon, as well as time for lunch during the course of the day of the workshop.
- Participants can move about during the workshop in their own spaces.
- Participants will receive the timings of the workshop up to a week before the workshop.
- The links to access the Zoom room will also be made available prior to the workshop.